Friday, February 6, 2009

College ???

I think I have gotten stupider, is that a word???

Well, anyway I have gone back to school for the 4th time in my life and I think I went stupid somewhere along the way.
I have an extensive medical background, not like a doctor, but in the FIRE / EMS sorta medical training.

I have been over the last ten years a certified First Responder, EMTB, EMTI, and several quarters toward my paramedic. I was also a certified Firefighter, certified in HAZMAT operations and a Driver Engineer for a local fire dept..... yet I cant seem to get a grasp on this test that I have re taken twice now!!! and it is in a basic healthcare class....
&*%#@$@&)@#*)& (^*%&$^$^
I mean come on... I have done this with eyes closed for years.
Never made a bad grade until this class.

2 comments:

TWhiddon said...

You're not stupid. Your just too smart, your brain can't hold anymore.

Linz said...

I think your teacher is stupid. I mean, the entire class failed her test.